Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
In-progress Highway Systems & Work / Re: usapr
« Last post by compdude787 on Today at 10:05:19 am »
I'll probably continue reviewing in the next few days, but I noticed that PR 30 was missing from the list of highways in the highway browser, because apparently it wasn't in the usapr.csv file or the usapr_con.csv file. I just did a pull request to add it, but you might want to check to see if there are any other errors of this sort.
Since there's sometimes a reason for omissions, I'd appreciate it if you'd just point them out here and let me make the call on whether or not to add them. It doesn't usually take me too long. As Si said, 2 PR53's and PR66 are also in usansf and will stay there until activation.

Sorry, I forgot that it was in usansf. I just thought I was being helpful...
Updates to Highway Data / Re: KY/AR: New I-169 and I-57!
« Last post by oscar on Today at 09:45:32 am »
I drove both routes last week, northbound in their entirety plus parts southbound. I saw no Interstate (future or otherwise) signs on either one. I've heard that at least the new I-169 needs more work to be eligible for even Future Interstate signs.

Since both routes are already covered in active systems, ISTM even if Future Interstate signage shows up, it should be a low priority to add them to our Future Interstates route set. Only once they graduate to full Interstate status do we really need to do anything.
« Last post by mapcat on Today at 08:47:19 am »
I'll probably continue reviewing in the next few days, but I noticed that PR 30 was missing from the list of highways in the highway browser, because apparently it wasn't in the usapr.csv file or the usapr_con.csv file. I just did a pull request to add it, but you might want to check to see if there are any other errors of this sort.
Since there's sometimes a reason for omissions, I'd appreciate it if you'd just point them out here and let me make the call on whether or not to add them. It doesn't usually take me too long. As Si said, 2 PR53's and PR66 are also in usansf and will stay there until activation.
Updates to Highway Data / Re: KY/AR: New I-169 and I-57!
« Last post by bejacob on Today at 07:53:51 am »
No Interstate signage on US67 (I-57) yet, though exits are now numbered.
« Last post by si404 on Today at 04:57:30 am »
PR30 is in the Select Numbered State Freeways currently, as are PR53 and PR66. They need to be removed from there when they are added to usapr, which shouldn't really be until the system is activated.
« Last post by compdude787 on Today at 12:44:33 am »
Updates to Highway Data / CO: CO 12 slight reroute in Trinidad
« Last post by the_spui_ninja on Yesterday at 11:25:59 am »
The HB has CO 12 using Main St and N Animas St right after the route starts; the signed routing as of last week is Main to Nevada Ave then on Nevada to N Animas, paralleling the interstate.
General Web Design Discussion / Re: Traveler Stats by Region Sorting
« Last post by Jim on May 21, 2017, 10:10:54 pm »
In any case, I've removed the thousands separators for now so the table sorting should at least work as well as it did before.
General Web Design Discussion / Re: Front page design
« Last post by Jim on May 21, 2017, 10:01:15 pm »
I like having it there, but I'm curious what others think.
Could we see what michih's front page looks like, for comparison?

Not easily.  But you can look at the HTML code in his pull request to see what's different if you'd like.

https://github.com/TravelMapping/Web/pull/181
General Web Design Discussion / Re: Traveler Stats by Region Sorting
« Last post by Jim on May 21, 2017, 10:00:12 pm »
The Traveler Stats by Region page used to sort regions by number of miles clinched.  Now they are essentially random.  Is this a bug, or is it sorting by some new, non-obvious method?  Additionally, doing a true sort by clinched miles does not appear to even be possible now.

Which page?  While the comma separator problem is causing trouble for sure in many places, I was able to sort using the "% Clinched" column on my own page:

http://tm.teresco.org/user/?units=miles&u=terescoj

One possibility if you are seeing some strange behavior is that there could be older versions of the JS code cached in your browser that doesn't play well with the newest PHP code.  A force reload might help.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10