Author Topic: Europe Tier-4 systems progress superthread (UNECE)  (Read 127761 times)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:04:16 pm
Re: Europe Tier-4 systems progress superthread
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 04:39:03 pm »
Ok, I appreciate that you've already left off the systems of my neighboring countries but I think you should complete poldk because it's very advanced.
I remember that you didn't like swerv. I like Sweden though :). On the other hand, it's still a long way to complete deub...

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 09:11:32 am
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 10:58:21 am »
A massive blitz last night, followed by some finishing off this morning, means I've got poldk to preview.

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 07:41:27 am »
Here's a map of current status.

The difference between the orange and the lighter yellow is whether there's a discussion about review here. To avoid clutter and overload, I'm trying to keep the number of systems I'm more actively seeking opinion on at any one time down.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 04:50:14 pm »
For any reason, I think iclth should be mapped next ;). Sorry, couldn't resist :D.

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 07:59:18 pm »
For any reason, I think iclth should be mapped next ;). Sorry, couldn't resist :D.
What, you mean the one country who officially congratulated us for asking the populus what they thought on Thursday? I would happily honour them for their show of support and solidarity with the people of the UK with making them the subject my next system, though there's some annoying complications (like roads can be second-tier with the same number but white not yellow signs and streetview isn't great help and it's all confusing), and I kind of want to work my way through getting active the current systems I have in preview rather than make new ones.

Oh, you meant the football and how we lost to a decent team in the knockout rounds trying the same tactics as we did in the worst side in the competition which didn't work then, and didn't work this evening either? We had lost it before kick off (and even with better tactics would have struggled)! And we'll see if you like it when they beat you (or, lets face it, Italy) to reach a final with Wales.  :P

Offline Bickendan

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:March 26, 2024, 08:55:56 pm
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 03:51:51 am »
Does Liechtenstein seriously have no signed highways? That makes tracking my jump from Switzerland to Austria a bit of a nuisance.

Offline Bickendan

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:March 26, 2024, 08:55:56 pm
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 04:12:53 am »
Quick catch on Hungary F12: Last point (X418725) should be FoU (not Ut).

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 06:16:14 am »
Does Liechtenstein seriously have no signed highways? That makes tracking my jump from Switzerland to Austria a bit of a nuisance.
It might do - I've found '28' markers on the main road through Vaduz on Michelin (and the less reliable Google) Maps, with German wikipedia saying it's real, but part of the Swiss system (H16 also enters the principality, and is almost certainly the route you used across the country). Wegenwiki says that the road numbers are administrative only and not signed. A lot of maps I found on a quick google search aren't very up-to-date (eg this one with pre-85 E roads on it).

I'll leave it for Michael to find out more - he's expressed interest in doing Swiss roads, and meine Deutche ist nicht sehr gut, aber seine ist Wunderbar!

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 01:05:59 pm »
^^ I'll look into it after deub completion (2-digit H roads are signed). I hope that I don't have to do "itass" first... Like Si's "iclth" dilemma. Btw: cool name it ass... ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:15:01 pm by michih »

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2016, 07:28:30 am »
deub has been merged and is preview now, please update the list of the first post.
I work on cheh now. It's a small system, just H1 to H30. Source (indicated by wikipedia article, see previous post).

Afterwards, I'd like to start autb, czei or swer (if possible).

The latter is already in dev (outlined) and I have a lot of routes traveled there which I'd like to see on my map :). I could complete the system but I would need the source (link) of a list or map with relevant routes.

Should swer routes be called R or Rv? I think it was Rv and has been partially* replaced by R now, hasn't it?

*For instance, E roads still have Rv...

After completion of cheh and swer, I'll try to bring deub to "ready to review".
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 07:30:39 am by michih »

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 07:43:03 am »
deub has been merged and is preview now, please update the list of the first post.
You can do that yourself, if you wish (I've done it anyway).
I work on cheh now. It's a small system, just H1 to H30. Source (indicated by wikipedia article, see previous post).
Cool.
Afterwards, I'd like to start autb, czei or swer (if possible).
Feel free - I've left them for you!
I could complete the system but I would need the source (link) of a list or map with relevant routes.
Find one yourself - I just used mapping and wegenwiki listings to make the outlines.
Should swer routes be called R or Rv? I think it was Rv and has been partially* replaced by R now, hasn't it?

R. And it's mere laziness that I've not yet changed the E Roads. (Lv -> L also). It's what Swedes use, unlike their Finnish and Norwegian friends.
Is it not already? I certainly tend to find a break helpful before looking back over routes and fixing them.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 10:56:07 am »
Feel free - I've left them for you!

Ok. Yakra has recently updated the who maintains what regions overview. For instance, he added me for Germany. Should we officially assign Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czechia and Sweden to me?

R. And it's mere laziness that I've not yet changed the E Roads. (Lv -> L also). It's what Swedes use, unlike their Finnish and Norwegian friends.

If Sweden is mine, I'll change it.

Is it not already? I certainly tend to find a break helpful before looking back over routes and fixing them.

I agree that a break is helpful. That's what I currently do :). deub is in "preview" but not yet "ready to review" according to your classification :). I have not yet any info about B28 and some stretches are still to be downgraded (which should mostly happen in 2015/16). I wanna add locations to all AST routes, I have to read the waypoint name rules again and check my names selected. In additon, I've not yet added my sources and I'm not sure if I should really add all links.

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 12:59:48 pm »
Ok. Yakra has recently updated the who maintains what regions overview. For instance, he added me for Germany.
Wasn't me -- the only change I made to the OP was regarding ND (North Dakota).

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:59:25 am by si404 »
as of now.
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 02:00:49 pm »
Wasn't me

Ok, I read your new post and just saw that the first post was edited the same day. I thought it was you and didn't read the rest...

Should I edit the list and add me for Austria, Switzerland, Czechia and Sweden?

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 02:39:57 pm »
Should I edit the list and add me for Austria, Switzerland, Czechia and Sweden?
I've just done it.