Author Topic: Misc: two missing sources (SD and UT)  (Read 3863 times)

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 01:38:28 pm
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
Misc: two missing sources (SD and UT)
« on: January 18, 2018, 10:09:57 pm »
So I happened to be browsing the acknowledgements page, and noticed that the Utah Highway Referencing Interactive Map https://maps.udot.utah.gov/uplan_data/documents/HRO/ and the SD Interactive Road System Map http://sdbit.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=93bd565a70a94f138f90ceed29ce1b12 were missing.

Not sure where this goes.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
Re: Misc: two missing sources (SD and UT)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 12:27:36 am »
Not sure where this goes.
I've moved the topic to "General Web Design Discussion", as the file to edit is in the Web/ repo on GitHub.

I'm unfamiliar with these states -- were these sources used by the contributors maintaining UT & SD?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 01:07:31 pm by yakra »
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 01:38:28 pm
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 10:33:16 am »
I used them when I reported errors; also there's no sources at all on the site for Utah right now.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 01:36:11 pm »
Utah should definitely have some sources listed.
I'm a few pages into skimming the system thread on the CHM forum, and not seeing any clear indicators of anything used statewide. Don't think I have the attention span to continue with that right now.
I'll let those responsible for those states decide whether the links in the OP (or whichever others) should be included.
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca