Author Topic: Please try out new HDX  (Read 6152 times)

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
Re: Please try out new HDX
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2017, 12:32:52 pm »
Clicking on a Waypoint Name in the Highway Data table no longer pans to the point & opens an InfoWindow.

Using the + and - keys no longer zooms the map in or out, but now changes the width of the polylines on graph edges? This affects the production HDX as well.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:39:03 pm by yakra »
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 10:27:44 am
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2017, 12:54:07 pm »
I've updated GitHub and the version at http://courses.teresco.org/metal/hdxtest/ with the latest updates and fixes to HDX.  I am continuing to work on the avreorg version, but will only update hdxtest when I get to points where I think things are reasonably stable.  My goal is to get a version that can become the default HDX within a week or so.

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • I like C++
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2017, 01:41:27 pm »
I've been using the avreorg version since I saw your post in GitHub. My two complaints in my previous post are both fixed; thank you.

Another thought: with the new draggable Highway Data table, I can no longer select and highlight text. This was helpful in marking my place when looking over at the main map imagery and back, and when scrolling down to view newer data.
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • I like C++
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2017, 09:48:35 pm »
NMP file support is broken in the production HDX, but working on HDXtest.