Author Topic: MT: Two I-94 business routes unsigned  (Read 2993 times)

Offline oscar

• TM Collaborator
  • TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 10:14:03 am
    • Hot Springs and Highways pages
MT: Two I-94 business routes unsigned
« on: September 02, 2017, 10:51:04 pm »
I-94BSHys(ham) and I-94BLFor(syth), which I clinched earlier today, both are completely unsigned. No business route signage in either direction on I-94, its off-ramps to those routes, or the routes themselves.

I'll add entries for both to my local list file. We'll see whether those routes will be removed from the HB before my updated file is submitted.

BTW, no signage issues with I-94BL in Miles City, or any the BLs I drove on or by on I-15 and I-90 in Montana, which would be most of them.

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 07:43:02 pm
Re: MT: Two I-94 business routes unsigned
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 03:10:16 am »
I'll add entries for both to my local list file. We'll see whether those routes will be removed from the HB before my updated file is submitted.
That sounds rather passive aggressive.

I've made the changes locally, within 4 hours 20 minutes of your posting - is that not enough, to be in the browser at the next available update?

Offline oscar

• TM Collaborator
  • TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 10:14:03 am
    • Hot Springs and Highways pages
Re: MT: Two I-94 business routes unsigned
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 08:45:37 am »

I've made the changes locally, within 4 hours 20 minutes of your posting - is that not enough, to be in the browser at the next available update?

It just means I'm doing more route-clinching on my way home from Montana, so I'll hold off on my list file pull request for a few days until I reach Indiana (when my remaining travels will be all on Interstates I've already traveled, in my mad dash to get home).