Author Topic: Italy Strada Statale (itass)  (Read 2011 times)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 02:59:47 pm
Re: Italy Strada Statale (itass)
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2018, 12:12:43 pm »
It's always possible to track down changes on GitHub, even for preview systems. For instance, the latest itass route name changes can be found here.

@Spinoza: If you are not sure, just ask here and I could try to figure out what you have to change.

============================

General note:
Yes, systems are sometimes very long in preview and undergo a lot of changes, e.g. deub, my first system drafted. I had to learn how to draft systems.
I don't think that we should indicate these changes on the site. That's only done for active systems and the list is already quite long. I think we should try to activate systems earlier. More than 1 year is just too much...

Offline Spinoza

• Last Login:Today at 08:15:57 am
Re: Italy Strada Statale (itass)
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2018, 05:44:34 am »
Thank you, I didn't realize itass was still in preview. It makes more sense.

It's always possible to track down changes on GitHub, even for preview systems. For instance, the latest itass route name changes can be found here.
@Spinoza: If you are not sure, just ask here and I could try to figure out what you have to change.

============================

General note:
Yes, systems are sometimes very long in preview and undergo a lot of changes, e.g. deub, my first system drafted. I had to learn how to draft systems.
I don't think that we should indicate these changes on the site. That's only done for active systems and the list is already quite long. I think we should try to activate systems earlier. More than 1 year is just too much...